Building inspections Perth – MBI. Perth building inspectors must be properly qualified in order to undertake inspections. They also must meet various requirements for them to be able to offer their customers proper advice.Home » Blog »
For example, a qualified building inspector in Perth must have a comprehensive knowledge of various building inspection policies and regulations in Perth.
Some of the most important ones include the Building Regulations, the Building Act, the Building Code of Australia and other Australian Standards and Regulations applicable to the construction sector.
Furthermore, the best building inspectors in Perth must also have some background from the building trade.
In addition, pre-purchase building inspectors in Perth must also have some deep knowledge and understanding of all building trades, from landscaping to roofing to tiling to gyprocking.
The building inspectors also must always be ready to stand by their reports, as well as, back them up should issues arise from the report.
It is also important for customers to understand that various inspectors specialize in different inspection areas. For example, asbestos or mold. These inspectors will have to own specialized equipment and garments for them to carry out building inspections for mold or asbestos.
Why Use Us for Building Inspections?
An excellent Building inspections Perth will always note down everything that he or she has observed during the inspection. These details are what eventually goes into the report. The notes should always be accurate and the inspector should always be able to stand by them in cases there are any conflicts regarding the findings.
There are always early warning signs that something is not right when it comes to choosing a building inspector in Perth. Below are some of the things that customers must always do before they settle on a building inspector.
- Research widely and find out whether the building inspector has ever received any negative reviews. It is also important to note the positive feedback as it can help in deciding between two or more satisfactory building inspectors.
- Always carry out a license check on a state government website to ensure that the building inspector is licensed to inspect buildings in Perth
- Also always consider the price of a report to gauge its validity, accuracy and thoroughness. Although there is no standard fee for building inspection reports in Perth, most of them cost between 400 and 1000 dollars. Customers should be very wary of building inspection reports that are cheaper than this because it means less inspection or work was carried out during the exercise.
- Furthermore, always hire your own building inspector as reports ready for purchase might not be reliable to offer the whole picture of the status of the property.
We also service the following suburbs:
- Crawley Building Inspections
- Floreat Building Inspections
- City Beach Building Inspections
- Perth Metro Building Inspections
Ryan, H. (2015). Why pre-purchase property inspectors need to be licensed. Construction. https://sourceable.net/why-pre-purchase-property-inspectors-need-to-be-licensed/