Investigation/specific problem solving building inspections. Have a problem with your property and unsure how to resolve it? Need expert advice and don’t know who to trust.
Many client’s engage our services for exactly these purposes.
We can provide an unbiased assessment of the problem area in your property without any conflict of interest to determine the exact cause.
Unfortunately some clients are unsure and feel dealing directly with contractors and requesting advice that they may not be provided with accurate information. There have been numerous times that false or misleading advice has been given by contractors in order to secure the remedial works.
Master Building Inspectors investigation & specific building inspection reports are designed to focus purely on the affected building element. Our reports meet the Australian Standard requirements and also offer advice for repair.
Commonly Requested Problem Solving Inspections
Some commonly requested inspections include:
• Investigate cracking to ceilings and cornices
• Investigate cracking to internal & external walls
• Examine leaky showers to determine the best course for repair
• Inspect damp to internal walls
• Inspect roof covering for leaks
• Examine cracking/damage to driveways
• Investigate subsidence/bouncy timber flooring
In Perth, our building reports are provided with 24 hours of each inspection and detail:
1. A clearly defined description of the problem area.
2. Comments regarding contributing factors to the defect, non-compliance issues, workmanship defects, safety hazards etc.
3. Recommendations for repair along with the required applicable trades.
Our reports are provided in an easy to read PDF format with digital photographs included. These reports are beneficial as they assist the trades and/or provide the insurance company with an itemised list of items requiring repair.
We can provide solutions and advice on all residential and commercial properties new or old.
All home owners, property managers, strata managers & owners corporation committees with investigation/specific building inspections concerns are welcomed to enquire.
About your Master Building Inspector
Unfortunately, the building inspection industry in Perth is unregulated.
Therefore, it is paramount that the building inspections Perth assessing your build is suitably experienced and qualified.
Many companies in Perth, state that their inspectors are registered. Sadly, this is a false statement, as there is currently no such qualification.
We recommend checking your inspectors credentials, as many so call “registered building inspectors” have no building experience or qualifications and come from accounting & management backgrounds.
• All inspectors are qualified, registered builders, holding registration with the WA Building Commission.
• Fully insured. Every building inspections Perth holds Public liability & Professional Indemnity insurances underwritten by Lloyds of London.
• All inspectors come from trade backgrounds. They have been involved with the construction of residential & commercial builds for years!
• Every one of our inspectors has undertaken extensive training in the inspection and reporting process.
Contact Master Building Inspectors today for all pre-purchase structural building inspection enquiries on 1300 852 496.
We are available to conduct building inspections Perth wide from Monday through to Saturday.